OUR ACTIVITIES LE PETIT TRIANON
On site activities :
- At the heart of a family environment that characterizes le Petit Trianon, in order to ensure you that you will enjoy your holidays, you will find at your disposal several sports activities. We dispose of a heated swimming pool and a paddling pool. You may also rent bicycles to go on a bike ride, to play table tennis, badminton, and also volley, minigolf and croquet!
- Within the camping, the team will be delighted to prepare at your attention several animations
like theme evenings, and also special dinners.
- If the weather isn’t friendly to you, don’t panic, you can rest in the animation room where you are free to watch television, read or play games which are at your disposal.
- For the little ones (4 to 12 years old), starting from the 2nd of July until the 31th of August, they can enjoy the activities of the miniclub
. Children are also free to enjoy playing in sandboxes, do some swing set and have access to play areas.
Concerning nearby activities :
- Ready for sport and adventure? Nearby the property you can do some kayak/canoe framed by a professional, to visit the biggest adventure park of the Vienne, Aven’Thuré
and eventually karting.
- Since the Futuroscope
is close from the camping, come and discover their numerous and staggering attractions, for both, big and small ones!
- Willing to pay a visit to our friends from the sea? Visit the Aquarium de Loundun in order to discover the various exotic fish species!
- With the intention of discovering the area’s inheritance, on the park you will find a church old from the end of the XIth century, as well as baker’s oven old from the XVth century.
- We encourage you to visit the troglodytic houses of St Remy-sur-Creuse
, the Château du Ribau
, le Château des Ormes
overlooking proudly on the Vienne’s valley, as well as the beautiful village of Angles sur l’Anglin.
- Food is also part of the culture, this is why we suggest you a list of traditional food you can taste. Discover the Chabichou
, a legendary goat cheese, Le Broyé du Poitou
, a butter made pancake, Le Farci Poitevin
, a typical meal cooked with vegetables, Les Macarons de Montmorillon
and the Tourteau Fromager
, a cake based on goat cheese.
- To impress your eyes, we recommend you to visit places such as la Lande du Pinail
, the only national and natural reserve of the Vienne, the Forêt domaniale de Moulière
, and the Grottes de la Norée