We are located in Le Perche, a regional natural park of 182,000ha, 140km from Paris
OUR ACTIVITIES LA GRANDE NOE
On site activities :
- In order to satisfy your sports wishes, on site you will find several means to entertain yourself such as petanque, propose to your children to do an adventure path, and also to go on bike hiking.
Concerning nearby activities :
- In a protected environment, le Perche welcomes you to meet the beauty of its landscape at the heart of fortified castles, hills and wooded countryside and to meet its inhabitants. The hills are encircled by public woods of Réno-Valdieu
, of Bellême, du Perche and Trappe and of Senonches
with its remarkable trees, 75 birds species, 1100 mushroom species. Meet the wooded valleys and discover also apple ochards.
- The Perche is very rich in terms of manors, castles, parks and yards and of abbeys. We recommend you therefor the XVe Manoir de Courboyer
in Noce, l’abbaye de la Trappe in Soligny
au Trappe, the Château de la Ferté Vidame
, l'Écomusée du Perche
, and the Basilique Notre-Dame de Montligeon
- Pursue your outstanding visits by going to places such as the Manoir de Pont Girard, Manoir des Perrignes, the Château de Lorière, La Petite Rochelle, Le Jardin Francois and Ellebore
- To complete your cultural activities, we announce you that several concerts during festivals are taking place such as le Printemps Musical du Perche, le Juin Musical de Mortagne-au-Perche et le Septembre musical de l'Orne
- The area is also known for its products of good quality such as cider, bread, meat, blood sausage, cheese etc.
- If you are tempted to discover patrimonial beauties, we advise you to visit Mortagne-au-Perche, Bellême, La Ferté Vidame et Nogent-le-Rotrou
and also old villages Préaux du Perche, Sainte Gauburge, Saint Cyr la Rosière et la Perrière
- We offer you the opportunity to visit the Hutte
, a goat cheese farm at only 5 km distance from the property, where visitors are always very welcome in the middle of about 50 goats.
- the site also includes several antique dealers who may charm you with their old items!
- To stretch your legs, discover various strolls which could be done by foot, on a horse, on kayak, bike and car.
- Have you ever experimented horse and carriage ? Our neighbour is pleased to introduce you this activity at only 1 km distance from the property. You may also find several equestrian centers not far away, for your happiness.
- A swimming pool and golfs tracks such as the one of Bellême, du Perche et des Bois Francs
may catch your attention!
- feel free to pay a visit to our craftsmen, especially les Girouettes de Thierry Soret
, manufacturer in Le Mage, l’Atelier de la Pierre, les Réhardières, in Longny au Perche, Atemis, in Le Mage, l'Atelier Églantines, Les Epasses in Moulicent
and eventually Maison bataille
, chocolatier in Bellême.
- Le Perches is the ideal place to satisfy your willingness to find out more about the area, therefor we advise you places such as les thermes de Bagnole de l’Orne, le Haras du Pin
as well as Chartes
and its cathedral.
- Plunge into a magical atmosphere by visiting the famous house and yard of Monet
and also the côte Normande