OUR ACTIVITIES CHÂTEAU LA FORÊT
On site activities :
- To entertain yourself in the trees, the camping proposes inside its property to do an adventure path equipped with zip-lines, rope bridges and numerous other infrastructures in the trees. Come and climb on trees weather you are grown-up or not!
- Provide yourself a golf club and come discover the mini-golf path at you entire disposal!
- Willing to do a horse get-away? On the camping you will find a pony-club offering several rides a week, you just need to be older than 8 years old, so don’t hesitate, and you even beneficiate from a professional instructor to frame you!
- At the camping Château la Forêt you have the choice! Within the property you will find two swimming-pools. One is covered and heated at the same time, and the other is outside where you can enjoy water slides for your happiness!
- You like to play with colors and bullets? The domain possess a Paintball ground on site to enjoy yourself!
- Fishing supporter? You have the opportunity to go fishing for free, at day or night time, around the 2,6 hectares surrounding the pond.
- Finally, feel free to entertain yourself on our sport grounds and play grounds!
Concerning nearby activities :
- If you have the heart to discover the place, we can suggest you some places you may visit, such as exemple Le Jardin des Salines
, Les marais salants à l’Ile d’Olonne
, Le Potager
extraordinaire à La Mothe-Achard, Le zoo des Sables
ainsi que L’Eco musée
du marais à la Barre de monts.
-For your knowledge, we offer you a suggestion of places to see in the area, that will probably please you, such as the Haras de la Vendée, L’Historial de la Vendée et le Château de l’Apremont, as well as museums such as Le Muséum du Coquillage aux Sables d’ Olonne, Le Musée des Traditions Populaires à Olonne-sur Mer et Le Musée de l’Automobile de Vendée
-To make activities at 1 hour time from the camping, we suggest you the Puy du Fou
and its wonderful shows that make you feel like traveling in the past, le Château des aventuriers
for children aged from 3 to 7 years old, la Folie de Finfarine
, to discover honey and the bees associated, le Logis de la Chabotterie
, and the Château de Terre Neuve