Les Cab’ânes du Varon invite you to enjoy a trendy, unusual and above all an unforgettable experience! Spend a night in a hut in the heart of Provence in Flayosc (Var), in our estate where we look after miniature donkeys. 5 cabins with typically Provencal names perched between 5 and 9 m above the ground can accommodate up to 6 people. Come spend a wonderful stay with your friends, family or partner, or give a unique gift to someone you care about.
Olivier and Christelle Muret welcome you in Flayosc (Var-83).We are lucky to live in one of the hottest and most beautiful regions of France. “ le cagnard” ( Is how we say the heat in our neck of the woods) is nearly always here. There are plenty of ducks and cicadas whose chirping even prevents us from having a nap! We are also very passionate about our little donkeys that we raise with love. You have probably never seen such small donkeys in your life! Our herd consists of thirty donkeys of different colours measuring 66 to 80 cm: they are really tiny.
On site, you can do:
- Activities: Table tennis, The Roman road (metal detectors are allowed ), La Florièye : River at the foot of the cabin Lou Pitchoun (often dry in summer though), La Ruine (remains of a Templar mill), Sourcellerie (the owner equipped with his sticks teaches you how to locate a groundwater source.)
- Shops: Possibility to buy eggs and vegetables from the garden, depending on the season.
- Hiking: A marked route will allow you to walk in the hills.
Enjoy nearby :
- Activities: Market in Lorgues, every Tuesday morning, one of the largest and most known Var markets, Draguignan Market every Saturday morning, market in Flayosc every Monday morning , Medieval City Les Arcs , fortified village
- Visits and discoveries: Museum of Arts and Popular Traditions in Draguignan , Castles ( Vineyards ) : From Berne to Flayosc 8 km, Ste Roseline aux Arcs 10 km, Roubine in Lorgues 10 km, Gorges du Verdon, Flayosc and its campanile , Luna park from June to September in Frejus, many events in summer in all the surrounding towns and villages, Ile de Porquerolles, Pignes train line: the last steam train (Brignoles / Carnoules), the Clock Tower , the fairy stone, the old town center in Draguignan, the Air Well in Provence, Cotignac caves , the Figanières garden, typical Provencal Villages: Salernes, Les Arcs , Tourtour, Aups, Villecroze (caves)